Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Rhino and Holiday Sale!

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I am soooo excited about our Holiday Sale at Stampin' UP!  Fantastic items at 30 - 50% off!  Ribbons, brads, punches, Decor Elements, and we have "bundles" too!  We have card making bundles, scrapbooking bundles, and accessories also on sale.  CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE LEFT!  Be sure to list me as your demonstrator for preferred pricing!  The offer is only on-line and only thru November 30th.  Can you hear the Corduroy Button Bundle calling my name?  Kraft, Summer Sun, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip corduroy buttons at 50% off!  WAHOO!  For online orders, discounts will be shown in the shopping bag at checkout.


Make your Holiday shopping easy, place your order today and have your goodies shipped right to your door.  What could be better?



Now, on to my featured card.  How cute is this?  If you could see the words ("One little baby ... many happy hearts") you would know this is a gift for a soon-to-be mother.  The rhino is just adorable - especially when he's paper pieced.  And I just LOVE this Designer Series Paper!  It's called Nouveau Chic and it's gorgeous.  Basic Black, Basic Grey, Sage Shadow, and Apricot Appeal.  I would have NEVER thought to put those colors together and that's why I always leave the mix/matching to the professionals!  It's so easy to pick one of our beautiful Designer Series Papers and pull colors from it.  I added Soft Suede which is a neutral offered as one of our In Color selections this year.  The polka dot ribbon in this color is perfect for the "feel" of the card.  Basic Black eyelets (something I haven't used in ages) anchor the corners. 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and I'll see you back here on Friday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment