Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WAHOO! I'm back on-line!

Oh my gosh, I've missed you guys!

My wonderful husband has the computer (actually the NEW computer) up and running.  I am sooooo thankful that he is good at the technical stuff because I know absolutely nothing about it!  I can handle office software packages but hardware and such?  Forget it!

Here is my latest creation.  I hope you like it! 

I used Sage Shadow and Basic Black.  It's a really strong color combination and that may be why I like it so much.  The background papers are from Nouveau Chic package.  Aren't they great?!  (You'll recognize them from my "Rhino" card below.)  I just love those Designer Series Papers.  The primary colors in the patterns are Basic Black, Basic Grey, Sage Shadow, and Apricot Appeal.  The button is in Apricot Appeal and from our Fresh favorites I collection.  And I'm sure you recognize the stamp from Baroque Motifs.  I can't tell you how many times I've used that stamp!

Enjoy your evening ...

No comments:

Post a Comment