Saturday, January 30, 2010

Get your Mojo on Monday!


I thought I'd share with you today a different kind of "inspiration".  Do you ever stuggle to come up with the perfect layout for your card and/or project?  You just sit and stare at your stamps and papers not knowing where to start?  Here's a suggestion ... check out MojoMonday on Blogspot.  This site provides a new layout every Monday.  Here is last Monday's sketch on the right.  You'll notice I used the "square" sketch on my I {Heart} Hearts card below.  (I might just have to do the round one too ... LOL!)  So with a layout and our fantastic Designer Series Papers to pull out the colors (something I LOVE about Stampin' UP is that all of our colors are coordinated through out our products), add the right image to convey your message and you have a beautiful work of art handmade by YOU!  What could be better to give a friend?

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment