Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hearts for Haiti


On January 12, 2010 a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti, leaving in its wake devastation so overwhelming that the Haitian people and their leaders can only look for help from the outside to cope.  From now until February 28, 2010, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set purchased (see image below) to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.


Who doesn't {heart} hearts? Especially the hearts in this delightful set. You'll love them even more when you discover they coordinate with our heart punches!  The I {heart} Hearts stamp set coordinates with Stampin' Up!'s Full Heart Punch (#113693), Small Heart Punch (#117193, Occasions Mini Catalog) and Heart to Heart Punch (#113694).

The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (p. 8, Occasions Mini Catalog) is a classic for almost every occasion. Think valentines, birthday, wedding, anniversary, or better yet  - RAK (random act of kindness). How about a baby card with pink or blue floating hearts?
Order on-line today .. click on the Shop Now link to the left.
 
  • I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount ... Item #118571 $18.95
  • Recommend Block Size D ... Item #118485 $8.50
  • I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount ... Item #117010 $26.95
Here's my latest project using our I {Heart} Hearts set.  I used Pretty In Pink, Mambo Melon, and our fabulous Sending Love Specialty paper.  I admit the pink background paper is retired SU product from last year.  The ribbon is Mambo Melon polka dot.  Our new Pinking Hearts border and Small Heart punches are perfect.  See the little heart in the upper right corner?  Well, that little gem was punched out of a larger heart that I stamped in Mambo Melon.  Just wiggle your punch into the center of the stamped image and punch out the small heart.  Mounted on a dimensional it's so cute!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit again soon!




3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Beautifully done and it's PINK! My favorite. I would buy this stamp set if I already didn't have it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card - think I may case you for oldest DD's valentine! TFS!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete