Tuesday, January 5, 2010

If the shoe fits ...


IT'S HERE!  THE NEW OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG IS LIVE!  Click on the link to the left to view our FANTASTIC new products!  Then go to my website to order - my store is open 24/7!


 

I'm LOVIN' our new toys!  This card features our Sweet Pea Designer Series papers.  It's the biggest package of background paper that we have ever offered!  All sheets are 12 x 12 and double sided.  The patterns and colors are gorgeous!  You get 48 sheets total 2 each of 24 different designs.  WAHOO!

On this card I have used our Humor in High Heels set.  The saying cracks me up ... because it's soooo true!  (At least that's what I tell myself when I'm out shopping.)  The dress is paper pieced with another of our Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, of course.  I just had to hang up the dress - wouldn't want it to get wrinkled because you know I don't like to iron (see previous post).  So, I just used my little needle and poked a couple holes then strung up a "clothes line" with chocolate brown floss.  Cute, huh?

The felt flowers are our Flower Fusion collection and the centers are from our Designer Button collection.  Put some floss thru the holes and then adhere them with Sticky Strip.  They make a wonderful embellishment!

Yep, that's our new Scallop Trim border punch again!  I can see myself using this toy A LOT!  And it's FREE through our Sale-A-Bration event!  Can I hear another WAHOO!?

Check back later - I've got more to show you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, Joanne. I just placed an order and didn't order the sweet pea paper! Now I think I have to have it! Cute how you hung the dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cute! I LOVE how you made a clothesline and put it through the top of the hanger! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love the little clothes line!

    Thanks so much for the very sweet comments you left on my blog! It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete