Saturday, January 2, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog Sampler


I LOVE MY NEW TOYS!  Ok ... so do you think I over did it a little?  Is it too much?  Laurie Schmidlin is one of my all time favorite stampers and she created a layout similar to this.  I followed her lead but used my new Stampin' UP goodies from our Occasions Mini Catalog.  Products are available for order beginning January 5th.  You can get a sneek peek inside by clicking on the catalog cover on the left.  And if you order $50 in merchandise (from any of our catalogs) you get a Sale-A-Bration item FREE!  Order anytime and have everything sent directly to your home.  Just click on my website to order on-line!  SWEET!

Let me tell you about the card.  I used our new Sweet Pea Stiched Felt flowers/leaves.  They are soooo awesome!  You get lots in a package but I'm going get my self some more.  Stamp Campers ... you'll be seeing these soon!  I topped them with Pretty in Pink Designer Buttons from our Sherbert collection tied with a piece of pink yarn/floss in each.  So cute!

The polka dot ribbon is Melon Mambo (one of our In Color shades this year).  I think it goes well with Pretty in Pink and Rose Red, don't you?   The background is our Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper.  The hearts are punched from the same and embellished with little rhinestones (a girl can't resist a bit of sparkle on Valentines Day - like Edward for instance).

Now for the best part...like it could get any better.  Look at my new Scallop Trim Border punchWAHOO!  I LOVE IT!  And the very bestest part (don't laugh-when you're this excited it's a word) is that I got it as a Sale-A-Bration item so it was FREE!  I ordered the corner punch that goes with it too so you'll be seeing that soon I'm sure.  Our new punches are FANTASTIC!  They lock shut and you can store them upright on the shelf.  Yep, like books lined up in a row.  So cooool.  Check it out for yourself - the catalog links are on the left.  You can see this border punch in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and our other new punches in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Yeah, you guessed it, I got them ALL!  (teehee)

Time to go play ... check back later for more samples of our new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment