Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank you so much!


When you gotta' make a lot of them, you need something simple and this card "fits the bill".  As I said in an earlier post, Brendan's birthday party was a medieval theme.  See the little crowns on this paper?  Aren't they cute?  And it's glossy too!  I know my kids are thrilled when they get something in the mail.  I think that Brendan's guests will be thrilled too when they get this Thank You!


The Designer Series Specialty paper is retired and I had a few sheets left.  Just enough to cut strips for this card.  I love when I can dig into my older stock and use it up ... more room for the new stuff!  (grin)

And to finish it off with a focal point, the layers of circles (Whisper White, Basic Black, and Real Red) go well with the polka dot papers.  The greeting is from our Sale-A-Bration event years back. I think the sentiment works great for this card.  It's young, fun, and expresses Brendan's gratitude perfectly!

1 comment: