Saturday, February 6, 2010

For the birds ...


I fell in love with our Two Step Bird Punch the moment I saw it.  So you would think that I would have been playing with it ever since it arrived.  I guess I felt a little intimidated or it was more like I had so many ideas in my head I didn't know where to start.  So, here's my first project and I think I know why I loved it so much!  So what do you think?


This punch makes it soooo easy!  I used scraps from our new Sweet Pea Designer Series Papers.  Added a few buttons that are in the Pumpkin Pie family and a greeting which keeps the circle theme in mind.  The words are from Whimsical Words - a FREEBIE through our Sale-A-Bration event.  The circle punches are 1 1/4" and 1 3/8".  I also used our Modern Label punch with Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The result was too long so I cut the middle out and taped the two ends to the back side of the circles before I mounted them to the front of the card.  That's the little scallops that stick out each side of the circle.  A Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon ties it all together.

During our Sale-A-Bration event there are three easy ways to earn FREE product!
  • Purchase $50 in merchandise and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
  • Host a workshop of at least $300 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the generous hostess benefits.
  • Join Stampin' UP! during Sale-A-Bration and choose a FREE stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the Idea Book and Catalog.
Click on the Sale-A-Bration link to the left to learn more!

I hope you can visit again tomorrow when I'll have another new project to show you.  I've been playing with our Fresh Cut Notes!  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment