Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pun Fun and a Birthday too!


Sometimes life gets too busy to do all the things you want to do.  I've been trying to get back to my paper crafting for days but other responsibilities have pulled me away.  Well, "No More!" I say!  Finally, tonight I got some "me" time away from the world and this is what I came up with.


Created with our Pun Fun stamp set, this card greets you with a cheerful Happy Birthday!  And everyone gets in the act, even your friendly neighborhood skunk.  Of course mine is a lovely shade of pink.  If you're going to stink it's best to look cute doing it!  Am I right?  The greeting (held on by a Library Clip) is from our Well Scripted set, which comes in both wood block mounted and clear mount.  I recommend a D sized block if you choose the clear mount set. 

Of course I had to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get everyone lined up.  (You didn't think I eye-balled this did you?)  I stamped Watercolor paper with Jet Black StazOn and used an Aquapainter with Watercolor Crayons to color it all in.  The background paper and matching striped ribbon are retired Baja Breeze.

Our corduroy buttons are fantastic!  They add dimension yet are soft to the touch.  The package comes with buttons and two sizes of brads.  The larger corduroy brads are used here.  Perfect for this card!

Pun Fun and accessories used on this project are available in our current Idea Book and Catalog (see the link on the left).  The Well Scripted stamp set and clear block are featured in our Occassions Mini Catalog (yep, that link on the left too).

I hope this post inspires you to make some "me" time for yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment