Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Three - Klompenstampers Blog Hop


It's still Wednesday, isn't it?  I'm not too late, am I?  I have had a hectic Wednesday and am so glad to be here with you.  I hope you feel that today's post was worth the wait!



When I looked through our current catalog for the first time I was "ga-ga"!   There's no other word for it .. assuming "ga-ga" is even a word.  I loved everything and wanted it all - scratch that, NEEDED it all!  I told my daughter she could pick out a new pack of Designer Series Paper.  Being the "girly girl" she is, Raspberry Lemonade Razzleberry Lemonade (update - it was just pointed out to me that this DSP is NOT Razzleberry Lemonade.  I'm so embarrassed - I thought it was!  This must be a retired paper that I grabbed thinking it was Razzleberry Lemonade.  I bet this card would look great with that paper!) was her choice.  I think she made a wise selection, don't you?


The materials list for this project included our Just Buzzin' By stamp set.  As you can see, I paper- pieced the flowers (lifting the centers on Dimensionals) and used the greeting too.  Adding Basic Black and Whisper White made the colors in the papers really POP.  And our Circle Scissors Plus made getting the right sized circles for this card - well, simple.  Don't you love the flower and brad combination?  The flower is from our Filigree set and the rhinestone brad is from the Circle Ice collection.







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit!  I had a great time participating in this Blog Hop.  I'm so glad I was given the opportunity!  Be sure to leave me a comment before you move on to see Edna at www.stampinsister.com.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Your daughter has great taste. But I couldn't find this paper in the catalog?? Am I missing it? It's very pretty and I love the rhinestones in the filigree brads. Very nice look. Thanks for all of your posts in the blog hop. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne...great card (I think this paper was Raspberry Tart from last years catalog...which I personally loved!)

    I really like the way you used the fire/ice rhinestones in the filigree brad. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete