Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Strawberries and Creme

.
The ladies at Winter Wonderland came up with a delicious challenge this week ... Strawberries and Creme!  Being a "wintery" blog, the projects should be appropriate to the season.  So, off I go digging through my goodies looking for red, vanilla, and white.  What fun!

I used Whisper White as my card base.  Distressed with River Rock ink and stamped with a cute border image from Pedaling Past.  Some old but adorable Holiday paper was also distressed and shaped along one edge with our Scallop Edge punch.




Some lace from my closet and our Real Red Polka Dot ribbon dressed things up a bit.  Two shiny silver jingle bells, some red hemp, a sparkly rhinestone, and a tag created with our Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware was the icing on the cake.  Or should I say "on the strawberries and creme"?  Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!




I hope you enjoyed your visit today, I appreciate you stopping by.  Be sure to see all the yummy Strawberries and Creme at Winter Wonderland.  I'm off to Eclipse this evening ... Team Edward!


.

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card , so different and so creative :)love the bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card! I may have to case that one for my Christmas card class. I love the bells, too. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland with that fabulous strawberries and cream colour scheme. Hope to see you again for the next challenge on Friday
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Joanne - love the jingle bells tied together with that gorgeous bow! Thanks for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Very creative! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this, it is very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete