Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love the Tulle ...

.

Hello everyone!  Today was my Christmas in July Stamp Camp!  Time spent with friends - talking, laughing, and creating our own works of art ... a perfect afternoon.

Here is a simple Holiday card we created today.  It uses Very Vanilla as a base and prints from our Jolly Holiday collection.  Aren't those papers just wonderful?  I've used them time and again as you can see from my earlier posts! 



The sentiment is from Christmas Classics and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  Simple red buttons with ribbon ... a few of my favorite things.  And the tulle - LOVE IT!  Ok, so maybe my bow is a tinsy bit big but hey - it's the Holidays and a time to celebrate!



Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon.

Supplies:
#111566 Christmas Classics
#119669 Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
#103683 Glue Dots
#117159 Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper


.

1 comment:

  1. What a great Holiday card! Love it, even the big tulle bow. Wish I could have come to your Christmas in July class. Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete