Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pink Dreams ...


Hello everyone.  I hope this note finds you all happy, healthy, and enjoying the last days of summer.  Our school supply shopping is nearly done and I am looking forward to settling into the daily routine that comes with the new school year.  When I was a kid I would get so excited when the school ads would come on ... I couldn't wait to get back into the classroom!  Although they would never admit it, I think my young ones are pretty excited too.

I love the simple elegance that this card brings.  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, and Regal Rose - such a pretty combination.  The gorgeous flower is from our Fifth Avenue Floral set ... beautiful.  The lined paper is from our Newsprint Designer Series Paper collection.



My numbers are an older set - I would suggest Calendar Alphabet & Numbers as a substitution.  The chipboard is painted pink then covered with chunky pink glitter.  I dyed my own seam binding and then added a "dreamy" little tag using our Jewelry Tag punch.  You'll find I use that punch everywhere!



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Supplies:
#113734 - Fifth Avenue Floral
#111610 - Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
#117166 - Newsprint Designer Series Paper
#105211 - Regal Rose Classic Ink Pad
#119796 - Blushing Bride Cardstock
#100730 - Whisper White Cardstock




.

No comments:

Post a Comment