Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I'm sooo excited!  I've been invited back for another month as a Guest Designer over at the The Polkadot Door challenge blog!  Sarah and Rebecca have the best inspiration photos.  And the projects posted by all the participants are incredibly creative.  There is always something to see, learn, and certainly fall in love with.  Every month there are plenty of prizes to be won so be sure to mark you calendars and check out the fun on November 1st!  See you there! 





4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting Joanne! Oh happy day...can't wait to see your creation too. Thanks for your love on my blog lately; it's GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! this is s new one to me ... will make a note to check it out ... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you.. I also can't wait to see what you create..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations sweetie...i'll be watching for this one :D
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete