Sunday, October 21, 2012

Late night posting ...

Hi everyone ... perhaps I should re-introduce myself?  It's been so long since I've stopped by.  It's never intentional ... my absences.  I get busy, distracted, always something to do or somewhere I need to be.  I haven't forgotten about my little blog - many days I've hoped for a moment to spare for a quick post.  It's late today (way past my bedtime) and I'll be brief ... just stopping by to share a few greetings that have come together lately.











Thanks for stopping by today ... good night!

6 comments:

  1. Pleased to see you again Joanne. I love the few greetings that have come together...just beautiful and all showing your signature style of being able to mix and match lots of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you posting again Joanne, I've missed your wonderful cards and these are so beautiful. I love your style ofcards.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed seeing your beautiful creations ... I just adore these Christmas cards ... the 2nd one is my very favourite! Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all so pretty...don't know if I can pick a fave...I sure do love that sleigh and the little sentiment you have with it! But it all looks really beautiful and festive! (I saw my first Christmas commercial last night...from Target;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure have missed seeing your beautiful cards. You are so talented my friend. I just love seeing your layered style of card making.
    I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been missed Joanne! What a delightful trio this is tonight. They're all just marvelous, but I'm really swooning over the last one!

    ReplyDelete