Monday, August 5, 2013

Birdhouses ...

This past week I've been playing with my crochet hooks and threads.  I love the softness of pinks and greens.  My first birdhouse turned out so cute that I had to make another.


Then, of course, I had to use them ... and what better place than on a "happy bird day" card?





I guess another perfect place would be on a little note card ... with pink pom-poms.






I do believe you'll be seeing more of crocheted birdhouses in the future.  I have one in blue and brown just waiting for a delightful combination of printed papers and sweet embellishments.  I am so happy that I can combine a favorite pastime with my other love of papers and shabby details.  For me it's a match made in Heaven.  Thanks for stopping by ... 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Joanne these are delightful!! And they look perfect on your cards. Can't wait to see what you do with the blue and brown one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How beautiful your crochet birdhouses are ... your card is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing your Crochet pieces. These birdhouses are so beautiful. I just Love the way it looks on your card.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet, Joanne! I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete